Vinyl Flex is designed for both indoor and outdoor billboard and wall mural advertising applications. This flexible sign substrate is constructed of a durable semi-gloss, three-ply material with PVC on the outside layers and polyester scrim inside.
Vinyl banners and Billboards are 360 dpi in 4-color process.
Our inks are made with automotive-grade pigments designed to resist fading for 2 years.
- 13 ounce, three-ply material with PVC on the outside layers and an 800 denier polyester scrim inside.
- Black-backed material is standard unless white-backed vinyl is specified.
- Semi-gloss finish.
- Anti-mildew, anti-UV, and flame retardant.
- Meets NFPA-701 (National Fire Protection Association, the governing national body) guidelines for flame resistance.
- Designed to withstand temperatures as low as minus 55 degrees Fahrenheit
Guaranteed for two (2) years against fading in excess of 15%. Vinyls with UV clear coat (which must be requested at the time of the order and which has an additional cost) are guaranteed for three (3) years against fading in excess of 15%.
Products Printed With Vinyl Flex:
Billboards & Banners